Business Plan Consulting
Paletta provides the tools for determining organization strategic direction and path. With the Strategic Planning, management can set a framework for managerial decisions. They can be aware of how, when and where they should compete; and against whom; and for what purpose.
Through business strategic planning, Paletta facilitates the achievement of the following objectives:
- Formulate the company’s mission, vision, and values.
- Conduct an analysis that reflects the company’s internal conditions and capabilities.
- Assess the company’s external environment, including the remote, the industry and the operating environments.
- Analyze the company’s options by matching its resources with the external environment.
- Identify the most desirable options by evaluating each option in light of the company’s mission.
- Select a set of long-term objectives and grand strategy that will achieve the most desirable result.
- Develop annual objectives and short-term strategies that are compatible with the selected set of long-term objectives and grand strategy.
• Implement the strategic choices by means of budgeted resources
We will go above & beyond our duty to ensure that all of your corporate affairs, starting with taxation and human resources and all the way to strategic business planning, M&A and investment opportunities and risks run smoothly and profitably for you!
What Our Clients Are Saying
Whenever I feel like I am head over heels with the decision on which exact investment option to take, I call these guys up. They’ve made me more than $789 million in profit, and that’s just in the last few years! Whatever they advised me, turned out to be gold, so I will definitely be hiring them for more sometime soon!Boris Johnson
I just want to thank you for all your help that you have provided on this matter. Since the moment you and your team of Tax Consulting pros had gotten involved, I had not had the stress that I had before. You guys handled my situation with the utmost professionalism and I was able to contact you any day of the weekTheresa May